Saturday, April 27, 2013

I can see your underwear

Wednesdays class was so much better. There was a whole lot of running and push up shit and plank stuff, the kind of class I can get into. It was more my pace too, and because I didn't spend the entire time trying to keep up with someone else it worked out better. I had stuff to do in the weight room after class and so come Thu morn I couldn't move.
I mean I knew I couldn't move before I was even awake. My neck was in a crick, the pillows had shifted and I was in too much pain to get myself out of it. Felt like road kill that wasn't quite dead yet.
Eventually I managed to get out of bed.
I walked like a penguin for two days and its only today that i can move normal again.
Thu was a great cardio day, I got a lot of the kinks out and then she cancelled Fri's class. I'd like to have her job. So Fri turned into another cardio day.

There's been a lot of new faces at the gym lately, some big muscle head I've never seen before and a lot of new Barbie's.
You don't usually see couples at the gym but one just started. She wears  an underwear camisole with jogging pants. I cant figure out if she's waiting to see if this gym thing sticks before she invests in gym clothes or if she's stupid and really doesn't know the diff.

No comments:

Post a Comment