Monday, April 15, 2013

make way, wide load

it'll be fun she said.
it'll be easy she said.
she lied.
I didn't believe her from the start. I'm not delusional.

I don't know who's idea it was to make a bike with a seat 3 inches wide when my ass is 3 feet wide.
stupid inventors. stoopid stationary bicycle inventors.
that was one of my workout classes. there's three each week, one on mon, wed & fri.
if there's gonna be a test at the end I'll probably fail.

and the woman in charge? she's not even a bitch.
who do I hate in this scenario?
life. it's unfair.

today is monday so you'd think I'd have more energy after having rested up all weekend. on the sofa. with the cat. and the tv.
no.

I don't think it's monday's fault, no matter how much I'd like to blame the day of the week for my lazy streak.
sad news is I have an allergy to soy and not only does it make your hair fall out it messes with your thyroid.
I'm not sure yet if my inability to lose weight this year is to be blamed on a now broken thyroid or if I'm lazy or if it's the day of the week getting me.
hopefully it's the day of the week. mon wed and fri look pretty bleak to me these days.
whatever the problem is I wish it would fix itself up so I can get on with this.

I got work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment