Monday, April 22, 2013

monday's class

today's workout class was thrown together last minute. and my bitchy ass mind didn't make that up, our super fitness leader said it was.
after 15 minutes of sweating she paused in the middle of the gym floor trying to decide what to do next.
while she's thinking, so am I.
I'd seen a kettle bell class last week and because I'm a magnet for stupidity, wanted to try it.
so I voted for kettle bell stuff.
no.
ok that's an answer.
super fitness leader says teaching that stuff is someone elses job.
you all have specific jobs. good to know. but I wanna try the fucking kettle bell lady.
maybe next week.
ok that's also an answer.
we shall wait until next week then.

class is 60 minutes long but between the set up and the stretch with a dash of disorganization in the middle, we get about 20 minutes of sweat time.
today was an excellent example of wasted gym time. oh well.

tomorrow is cardio day and because there's no class, and because I'm in charge of myself, I'm assured of at least 60 straight minutes of sweating.

No comments:

Post a Comment