Sunday, May 5, 2013

My middle name is k

This past week at the gym near killed me. It's left me to wonder if maybe I've reached that point in the aging process where I need to slow down.
The aches and pains are so bad that I booked in for a massage with the physio therapist on Friday. It started out ok but then I swear the bitch was trying to kill me. And I know everyone uses that funny but she seriously hurt. Then again maybe it's an indication of how bad the knots were.
It didn't help that I joined some health nuts in dockyard to run a 5k for fun that morning.
Well it was the Battle of the Atlantic run actually so it included a history lesson before we started.
And my time sucks. I wasn't the last to finish but time still sucks. I've signed up for the navy 10k as well, maybe my time will improve, we'll see.
And then for more misery I kinda talked myself into the Bluenose 10k this morning over coffee with K and GiGi.
What will this week at the gym be like? Maybe I take it easy, maybe I drive it again, maybe I end up gym road kill.......we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment