Monday, May 6, 2013

waste of time

some people are a waste of space and then others are a waste of time. such is the case with GiGi.
she wanted me to take her to the gym and show her around the weight room and show her my workout that I got from J.
J works at the gym, he knows his stuff.
GiGi didn't want to take the time to book an appointment and get a workout program, she wanted to take a copy of the one I had.
lazy bitch.
that was the first sign that I was about to waste my time. too bad I didn't fuckin listen.
I went to the weight room with her after my workout class and showed her the program, went thru it and showed her how to do the exercises. told her the important stuff, how to stand, how to do this, how to do that.
she wasn't the least bit interested. I said, "you know I'm taking my time to do this, you could at least try to look interested'
I don't think she was concerned much with what I thought either.

seriously. why do I bother?

I've taken people to the weight room before and showed them around and given them copies of my workouts. workouts that I got from the fitness staff, this isn't shit that I made up on my own. I wouldn't know how anyway. they've all been a waste of time too cause after that first day I've never seen them in there again.

last time a guy wasted my time in the weight room I swore it was the last. and I haven't bothered with anyone since then, I tell them if they were really interested they'd go see the staff.
I thought GiGi was different. I thought because she was a runner and worked out all the time she was actually interested and wouldn't waste my time. I was wrong.

trying to tell someone how to sit up straight or stand up straight is an effort that results in them NOT getting it right eventually and me getting a headache. stupid woman.
at some point I thought "why am I bothering with stupid?" and so I just told her "yeah, that's right"
she can break her back if she wants too. I won't feel it.

she had no more interest in learning a workout routine than I did in shaving my head with a cheese grater.

all she wanted to do was play tourist in my space and on my dime. I must be some special kind of stupid to have gotten caught in that trap again.

I told her in order to do a squat properly she'd have to keep her chest up and push her rear end back.
she wasn't interested in doing it that way. I pointed out some guy who was working on squats and told her why he was doing it right. she thought it was funny.
no bitch, funny was watching you trying to do a squat while holding your ass in.

never again.









No comments:

Post a Comment